Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh Piddle!

I asked my sister if she thought it would turn people off my blog if I put a photo of my flourescent orange pee in the toilet on here. She said it would, so I'm just gonna write about it instead!

I have a bladder infection... it burns and sucks crispy cat pucker and in addition to the antibiotics, they gave me some little black disc shaped pills. Okay, so good thing they warned me about the effects it would have on my number one's and number two's because holy poppin' dynamite that one little black pill filled the toilet bowl with the orangiest of oranges!!! Imagine what it would look like if you ate about 50 pounds of only orange skittles. Well... really, I'm not sure that would affect your pee color, but just play along with me here. Ummm.. okay, a better one: Imagine what it would look like if you ate 50 pounds of beets and then imagine that the beets were orange. Heehee!! That one should have given you the right visual of what color my pee is right now. Aren't you the lucky ones for reading my blog!

So yeah. There you go...

Jules :Oj

11 comments:

ebezp said...

Jeez Jules I knew you were going to post that and it's still way gross!!!
Yes we are all very lucky to be reading your blog!!!

Tys on Ice said...

excuse me while i go and puke discreetly..

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

We'd expect nothing less of you than orange excretion hehehe.

Jim said...

I think your sister is wrong. I think you could really increase your traffic by posting pee pictures. (not neccesarrily a traffic increase by me per se, but you know an increase in traffic of "others"

Cinn said...

I totally think you should post a pic. Do I get extra points if I name the med you're on? ;) I've been told about that side effect but never seen it first hand, so I'm kinda curious about it...

Alekx said...

the nuclear orange pee is the best. I just wish you didn't have to have an infection to get it. I'd like to have pills for differant colored pee to go with your mood. then not flush public toilets with say hot pink neon pee.

but I'm just saying

Sornie said...

Sounds like the intense fluorescent yellow pee I had the other day from pounding down a couple cans of Rockstar.

Burfica said...

I take some brown pills called AZO when I have UTI's and they stop the burning but turn my pee to florescent orange, must be the same kind of stuff.

Jules said...

Eb - Way gross, or way cool...? If you check with your inner conscience, I think you'll reconsider! ;O)

Tys - How does a person uke discreetly?

SB - Orange excretion.. does that make me a super hero?!

Jim - HAHA! I love how you put others in quotes... as if there's a breed out there all on their own who surf blogs looking for orange pee pics!

Cinn - GUESS!!!!! You'd totally get brownie points, Miss Dr. Thaaaang!! *jules snaps fingers and does the side to side head thing*

Alekx - OMG... can you invent something to give me hot pink pee?! Then I could really live up to my nickname of Pinky!!

Sornie - I can't drink Rockstar, it makes me want to vomit. But I sometimes get some funky coloration after drinking the Monster brand energy drinks! So I'm there wit ya, mu brotha!

Burf - It's exactly the same stuff, orange pee twinsie!!!!! *high five*

Vixey said...

Hey! I'm totally with ya on the pill thing. How cool would that be? Hmmmm maybe I feel purple today. Hell yah, like totally.

Jules said...

Vixey - another thing to invent!!! ;O)