Monday, August 11, 2008

Quite liked the sounds of this!

Apparently I can't mention the word cherry anytime Tys is around, so I'll just post this today!!

Cancer
June 21 - July 21
Connect with those who carry you upwards and encourage your fantasies today, instead of those who try to bring you back down to reality, dear Cancer. There is a need for you to shine more brightly than usual and there is no reason why this wish should not be granted. As long as you align yourself with admirable people and noble causes, everything will work out splendidly for you, so go for it.


Any of you want to hang out with me today!? You all fit the bill!

Jules :Oj

3 comments:

Sornie said...

That sounds like how I've been trying to live my life for the past few weeks. It's better to aim high.

ebezp said...

What a good horror scope Jules!!
Better than the last one you sent me...........it had some restricted words in it and I don't mean cherry!!!

Jules said...

Sornie - I agree, but only if you know how to deal with disappointments that may arise!

Eb - LMAO!!! Shhhh!!!!