Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Toy Story 2 Blip

There's an inherant problem with a scene in Toy Story 2 that's been on my mind and it increasingly bugs me every time I have to watch the movie. I say have to because my Baby is in love with it and requests it at least 3 times a week.

Anyway, you know the scene where Al is passed out on the sofa with his cheesy puffs all over the place and his fingers are absolutely COVERED in cheesy puff powder? Well when he wakes up, he totally, in his panic to return Woody to the safety of his glass shrine, reaches for and picks up Woody's detached arm WITH HIS CHEESY COVERED FINGERTIPS!

Ummm... excuse me... but did you really just touch this appendage of a priceless addition to your collection and get cheesy puff dust all over it?? Holy muffin tops, man... that's not cool. Not cool at all. Talk about making more work for "The Cleaner".

Speaking of which, I won't drone on and on, but the bit with The Cleaner in it is my favorite part of that whole movie!! Specifically when he cleans Woody's eyes. Love that part.

Toodles!!

Jules :O)

4 comments:

ebezp said...

You're so right Jules!
It just shouldn't be done, nay wouldn't be done, cheesy covered fingertips indeed! I ask you!!

Burfica said...

cheesy powder gets on everything. ugghhh

I love the part with the cleaner too.

The Grunt said...

You are a woman obsessed! But I still like you.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

gosh how comes I don't remember that part and I've watched it at least 20 times :(

I love the scene with the green aliens in the arcade machine. But that's from the film Toy Story I think.

My favourite ones are a combo of Lion King, Aladdin & Dinosaur.