Wednesday, September 17, 2008

oh for fuck.

Oops, I accidentally piblished just the title of this post, and while effective in itself, it probably wouldn't have made much sense to anyone.

Just wanted to say that as if I didn't have enough stress with the house stuff, now I may be sick... but maybe not. I'm dead smack in the middle of testing to see if I get to become a lab rat again. Wish me luck, people! Odds are alright that I'll be fine but will still need surgery. And this time, it's nothing to do with my bum or getting my tubes tied. Woooo!

Later, Gishies.

If you're asking yourself right now WTF is a Gishie, don't friggin ask me, I just felt like calling you all that!

Jules :OP

3 comments:

Random Thinker said...

I really hope everything's OK, and I'll be thinking about you!

ebezp said...

Good luck Sweet Angel!!

Tys on Ice said...

u get well soon...and really hope that it wont need any surgery...