Monday, September 01, 2008

Oh Seriously, Pick a Better Name!

So there I was just listening to the tv, it was on Treehouse, as I drank my coffee and talked to Si after supper, when all of a sudden a commercial for a new cartoon I'd never heard of comes on. Yeah... I damn nearly shot coffee through my nose. Well, in reality, I think I just giggled a little bit to myself and then made a note of coming back to blogger later to write about it.

The title of the new cartoon: Toot and Puddle

Is that like Fart and Shittle?

LMFAO!

Jules :Oj

7 comments:

The Grunt said...

I've not heard of that one. You Canadians and your fart humor;)

ebezp said...

Well they re fairly noisy, pigs I mean so maybe thats what it comes from!!!

Jules said...

Well Grunty, I'm not sure it's been thought of before... but that's what came to my mind... doesn't say much for my mind, does it!

I didn't research it to find out what they even were, Si!! LOL You could be and probably are right!

Burfica said...

hahahahah I would watch a cartoon called Fart and Shittle. hahahaha

shell said...

haaaa haaaa

julesofdenial said...

Yeah, sounds like a Canadian cartoon to me... ;)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Me not heard of it either. LOL. Someone clearly had a sense if humour when choosing a title. How many kids you think that's wasted on.