Thursday, October 16, 2008

don't come near me with your pore invading staaaaank...

Couple of things...

I just want to welcome Shell to the wonderful world of The Inked! Way to go on getting your first tattoo, Sis!!! It's fucking awesome!!!

My girlfriend lives in an apartment that up till recently has actually smelled good. But lately, and I'm talking about the last 2 weeks or so, the hallway leading up to her apartment really REALLY stinks like gross disgusting lingering strong body odor. It's almost enough to bring tears to my eyes as I have to walk down the hallway to get to hers. Thank GOD that walking into her place is like arriving in the land of baked goods, or spring freshness because if that smell had made it's way into her place, I'm afraid I'd have to either insist she move, or I'd never be able to stay for a visit without wearing a nose plug. Even just walking down that gross b.o. hallway I feel it seeping into my clothes and I'm paranoid that I'll leave there wreaking of it, myself!

Please people... BATHE!!! And WEAR DEODORANT for God's sake!!! How friggin hard is it to make yourself smell pleasant?!?! Come on!!! Deodorant, antiperspirant... whatever... PUT IT ON... PLEASE! Why do you feel like you can impose your treacherous body odor upon other people who actually take the time to cleanse their bodies and smell nice?! UGH. If there's one thing I hate it's being around people who smell bad... or walking through their lingering wafting trail of b.o.!!!

Woah. That ended up being a bit of a rant... sorry for that. But lets all take this for a lesson in how women feel ... presumably, how people in general feel... but for sure how women feel. And if your feet smell, do something about that too. Really.

Jules :8gross.

5 comments:

Burfica said...

I so agree with you Jules.

I have this "acquaintance" And she is like almost 600 lbs. And she only washes once every two weeks.

Ummm yuck, there could be small critters, in the folds dead and stuff. ahhhhhhhhh

When they lived here, I would always make excuses why they couldn't drop by, the smell was so bad it would make us sick.

I'm obsessive about cleaning all my bits and parts, and using deodorant, powder, perfume, all the good stuffs.

shell said...

Thanks for the shout out sis.
woo hoo!!!!!

ebezp said...

Yeah it's easy enough to sort, so sort it hey

Alekx said...

Yah, yuck
I don't even know what to say. I mean it's not so hard to take a shower, or at least if your are so super busy at least grab a baby wipe and sponge off real quick, the a couple spritzes of perfume.
blah

Alekx said...

Yah, yuck
I don't even know what to say. I mean it's not so hard to take a shower, or at least if your are so super busy at least grab a baby wipe and sponge off real quick, the a couple spritzes of perfume.
blah