Saturday, October 04, 2008

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If there was ever nothing to write about it is now! So why am I even attempting a post? Just in case you miss me, so that you know I'm still here. Or maybe so that I can see how fast and accurately I can type with just my right hand. The accuracy is spot on, but the speed is waaay lacking, by the way. I guess I'll have to avoid accidents involving the loss of my left hand, then. But can a person avoid an accident? If we could, there wouldn't be any, so I guess we can't.

I'm supposed to be getting my new bedroom suite within an hour's time. Can't wait, really... it will be nice not to have to sleep on mattresses on the floor anymore, and to have somewhere to put my vibrators.

I went for a biopsy on my thyroid nodules. Well, just the one that's the biggest. Should get the results from that one by Thursday. Tuesday I have a nuclear medicine scan. That just doesn't sound good, but I'm sure it will be fine. Couldn't possibly hurt more than the biopsy did!

Getting some yard work done at the new place. I've got my patio enclosed underneath for a shed and the fence will be done soon, hopefully by the end of next week.

Ho hum, diddly dum... this is boring as shit, so I'm gonna put you out of your misery! Thanks for stopping by, though!

Jules :Osnore

UPDATE: I didn't get my bedroom furniture today. Ask me how irked I am...

3 comments:

Burfica said...

Oh man still no bedroom set????
that sucks rotten eggs.

So what's up with the thyroid???

My friends dad had to have his removed. Weird.

ebezp said...

Well have to say I'm glad I dropped by for the news that one day soon you will have somewhere to put your vibrators, you only had to say, I would have told you!!!

Jules said...

Burf - I'm not sure what's up yet, if anything... hopefully I'll find out at the end of the week???

Eb - LOL!! They're put away exactly where they are supposed to be now!!