Saturday, November 08, 2008

Bollywood and Bubbles

I just finished a double feature of Bollywood over at my sister's house (don't judge me, I love the stuff). Incase you're not familiar with how long a typical Bollywood movie is... we started watching them at 8:30 and it's just gone 2:30 now. BUT, you do have to factor in 30 minutes driving time and turning on the computer. So you do the maths, k?

Anyway, on my way home, I realized (probably out of pure delerium) that I love how this new kind of gum I'm trying out makes these totally to die for bubbles! So all the way home I was blowing bubbles and refrained from taking any pics of myself doing so until I got home.

For your viewing pleasure, but DO keep in mind that it's 2:30 in the morning, half my makeup is gone and I twist and twirl my hair when I'm watching movies with my sister... it's a good look for me though, I think.



Jules :Oheehee!

5 comments:

manu said...

doing the math....
.....
.. so that means an average bollywood movie lasts..umm.. 23 and a half years! ..give or take..

..also the bubblegum pics?.. just sexy :D

ebezp said...

Yeah you do look tired babe! But ever so bubblicious!

Burfica said...

I have no idea what bollywood is. lmao

and I love the juleshawk.

enforcer104 said...

Always looking good, Great bubblegum pics, You rock the bubbles!!!

julesofdenial said...

I love your hair.