Sunday, November 23, 2008

huh?

In honor of my 623post, I've decided since it was a SECS sister night, I'm going to drunk blog. Even though I feel more just like I'm tipsy than drunk, but hey. It's been a loooooooong time.

There are a few things I have to say... and since I have no inhibitions, now's probably the best time.

Have you ever noticed that you can literally go all night drinking but not having to pee and then when it finally hits you it's "break the seal" time and then you have to go like, every 20 minutes? It's quite disruptive to your time with your friends, really. My best advice is that you just holdit all in... although really, shouodl you me taking my advice right now? No.

I tipped the taxi driver $5, for what was just a 2 minute ride home. Excessive? I don't think so. I arrived safely and nobody got hurt or thrown up on. That's worth the huge tip.

In all honesty... you know you're in love when you're at a party and all you think about is how much you wish you had him to come home to.

When I close my eyes right now, the entire room spins. It is a fun trip, have to say... but really I just want to pass out.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuch could chuck wood!
.... so does it mean I'm not wasted if I can type that tongue twister without error?

Next weekend I'm going to go see Great Big Sea for the 5th or 6th time. I love that band. I just do.

I just dropped my cell phone.

Love Jules xo

6 comments:

Burfica said...

as long as you didn't drop it in the toilet.

Jules said...

Oops, I guess I was a bit drunker than I realized... I didn't even remember writing this post! I don't remember dropping my cell either. But it was on the nightstand when I woke up this morning, so I guess it wasn't in the toilet! LOL!!

Silly Billy said...

Yay for drunk Jules!

Cinn said...

You crack me up Jules.

And I'm impressed with your spelling abilities while under the influence.

ebezp said...

The $5 tip I would have paid too just to make sure you were home safe!! Home to your lover would have been nicer though I agree!!!!
Surely that was a type twister, not a tongue twister..........

julesofdenial said...

That's hilarious that you don't remember writing this!