Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A reconsideration...

I don't really know. The more tme I spend in the bathroom, and believe me, I've been in there plenty within the last 3 days what with the training stuff with Babe, the more I think that Stubby just looks like a giant log of poop with some pointy stuff coming out the top. Maybe that's why he always looks so sad all the time.


On a like note... have you ever noticed that if you hang around with someone long enough that you're on a VERY personal level with that your farts start smelling the same? I guess that's attributed to the fact that likely you're eating the same meals, but I actually find that to be slightly unsettling. It's my gas. It should be personal to me.

Anyone else want to get in on this streak of vivid intelligence?

Jules :Oj

10 comments:

Tys on Ice said...

stubby shud be copyrighted...he looks a lot like casper the friendly ghost's uncles.

rite now theres only my cat and me living together...i wud get really worried if her fart smells like mine...i think my wife will leave me for good.

Burfica said...

it looks like a sad yam. hahahahha

Ummm no, we eat the same things and Gigantor always smells like he ate road kill. hehehehehe

Jim said...

Ghostbusters!

(now you'll hear that song every time you pause on the potty)

Christopher said...

To me, it looks like a banana ghost trying to push out a little 'nana turd!

Random Thinker said...

looks like either "ghostbusters" or a Klansman

ebezp said...

Extremely ghostly babe!!
If your gas is personal to you why doesn't it smell like you?
So how come all that wonderful smelling food comes out smelling the way it does?

julesofdenial said...

I think it looks like an angry banana.

And I have nothing to add about the other thing. :)

julesofdenial said...

I think it looks like an angry banana.

And I have nothing to add about the other thing. :)

Alekx said...

Gahandi maybe or a banana gone bad

Ummm the husband unit always smells like he ate dead bats or something

My farts however smell like rose water.

No really they do

The Grunt said...

I have not noticed that on the farts. Hmmmmmn.