Thursday, November 06, 2008

Stubby, my recovery tree.

I thought it would never happen in my new home, and I think it's because my vision wasn't the way it should be in order to find them.... but I finally did it.

Since my totally awesome company has gone, I tend to have this sort of clouded strange off in space sort of starring into nowhere type of vision and as I was doing my business on the toilet I glanced downward (umm... not THERE... down to the floor, sillies) and finally discovered a shape in my linoleum!! I know...hard to believe it took me a month and a half, but it did. I have to tell you that it's probably a bit far fetched but what I've discovered is a rather short stubby tree with two branches on top and the trunk of the tree has a face on it. So it just sits there perpetually now, and will be my source of amusement while I do the things that need doing on the pot.

I want to come up with a name for my stubby tree figure. Perhaps I'll just call him Stubby. Cuz you see, I feel like he's going to become an important confidant for me over the next month or so while I'm recovering from losing my company... so he deserves a name, really.

Jules :Og

6 comments:

Chris said...

I once had a figure of a man walking out in front of his horse on the tile beneath the water closet (such a nice term for a crapper). I occasionally wonder if he ever made it to the other side of that desert he was wandering.

Burfica said...

my hubby would name it "shit stain" hhehehehehe

Random Thinker said...

heya jules... it's understandable why this has taken so long...

you've been busy, pretty busy.

I miss our updates, so i promnise to send one to you soon.

Alekx said...

At least you all have nice things in your tile.
I have a bear eating a man in mine. Right in front of the toilet.
It's disturbing when reading Stephen King while doing my duties.

ebezp said...

Think you should call it Hash Brown!!!

ebezp said...

or Arby!!!