Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Some things I've taken note of:
- Have a portable DVD player if travelling with children
- There are hardly any plug ins near comfy chairs so get used to sitting on the floor
- Eat while you're taken off the main wing... because the places to eat in the little wing are few and far between!
- If the only spot you can plug in your lappy is on the floor not beside any chairs, prepare for ass cheek numbness to develop within minutes, and then just live with it because being on the lappy is a necessity when in the airport passing time!
- The airport is the perfect place to accept and celebrate diversity!
I've been here since 12:30, was supposed to leave at 4:00 and it's now 6:30. I'm due to take off at 7:50. Not much longer to go now! England, here I come!
Incase I don't make it back on here before...
Merry Christmas, all you beautiful bloggers!!!
Love Jules :OD
Saturday, December 19, 2009
What the heck does SMS stand for?
I feel like it must be something like texting, but I can's quite figure out what it stands for/is. So okay, if you must have a jab at me while you explain it, then do... but make sure you leave me with some good real info in the process!
and then, I was thinking, just for fun... what other things COULD it stand for? When you first heard the term, what did you mistake it for?
Sad Melodic Symphany?
Subtle Message Symdrome?
Sprite Mountain Sniffles?
Smart Mixing Spoon?
Small Moustache Shaver?
Special Minty Slicker?
Yeah... I need help.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
I don't know what kind of kick MSN's custom page thing is tripping on right now, but I can't get back to my own personal MSN page. I've tried logging in several times now and it defaults back to the basic page.
That means I don't have my regular blogs that I visit bookmarked anymore, because they were all safely listed on my personal MSN page!!!
So PLEASE, if you are a blog friend of mine, do me the favor of commenting in here so I can follow your profile back to your blog and bookmark you the *safe* way through the browser!!!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Let's not analyse it so much though. Just click the link and have a listen!
Fireflies by Owl City