Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some things I need to say to you...

  • Hatred never prevails, but love always does.
  • There are only good people and bad people, good people do good deeds, bad people do bad things - there are no other distinctions for humanity.
  • Acts of generosity and kindness will always supersede hatred if we open our hearts and our minds.
  • Sometimes the right thing can be an inconvenience, but if it makes a difference to even one person, it is worthwile.
  • Even the biggest challenges in life can be overcome with perserverance and desire.
  • Never compromise your beliefs.
  • Believe in yourself.
  • Never forget that when you make a promise to somebody it should be held in the highest regard until it is fulfilled.
  • Treat others with dignity and respect and this shall be returned to you ten fold.
  • Conflicts are often just misunderstandings.
  • No matter how well you think you know something, there's always a new way to look at it.
  • The importance of family and friends should never be forgotten.
  • Tell those you love that you love them.
  • Believe in a higher power, whatever one is comfortable for you.
If you agree with any or all of these things, spread the word. Together we can make the world a happier healthier place.

If you like what I've said here, go watch the movie My Name Is Khan. It's the best example of all of this stuff that I've said here. I'm serious.

I love you.
Jules :O)

3 comments:

SIMON said...

Yeah that about sums 'it' all up then Jules!!!

Beautiful post, if only one could ensure that people abided by it then the world would be such a better place.

I am going to rent the movie and hope that I find all the above qualities easier to put in to practice because of it - otherwise I will blame you!!

Shell said...

I'm glad it had the same impact on you the second time.

Best. Movie. Ever.

Jules said...

Si - Let me know when you've seen it.

Shell - Totally BME. I'm addicted to it.