- Hatred never prevails, but love always does.
- There are only good people and bad people, good people do good deeds, bad people do bad things - there are no other distinctions for humanity.
- Acts of generosity and kindness will always supersede hatred if we open our hearts and our minds.
- Sometimes the right thing can be an inconvenience, but if it makes a difference to even one person, it is worthwile.
- Even the biggest challenges in life can be overcome with perserverance and desire.
- Never compromise your beliefs.
- Believe in yourself.
- Never forget that when you make a promise to somebody it should be held in the highest regard until it is fulfilled.
- Treat others with dignity and respect and this shall be returned to you ten fold.
- Conflicts are often just misunderstandings.
- No matter how well you think you know something, there's always a new way to look at it.
- The importance of family and friends should never be forgotten.
- Tell those you love that you love them.
- Believe in a higher power, whatever one is comfortable for you.
If you like what I've said here, go watch the movie My Name Is Khan. It's the best example of all of this stuff that I've said here. I'm serious.
I love you.