Thursday, August 05, 2010

something to take your mind off my last post

It's donned on me that I shouldn't leave a poo post up for too long without following it up with something else. So I sit here typing without much of anything more than a flitter or a spark of intelligence floating around in my brain.

I've been so tired lately. It's self inflicted. I stay up too late, and get up too early. When I came back from the lake, I had found that I was dealing with another candida infection. The last time, I had to go on a sugar-free diet and take this oral stuff that kills yeast in my intestines. And after a few weeks, my head came out of the fog and I was finding that I didn't need sleep as much anymore. I think that's what's going on again.. though by mid day I'm ready for a nap.

Being on a sugar-free diet is difficult. Most of the time I just can't be bothered eating, because it's too hard to find something that I'm allowed to eat. There's sugar in everything, just about. Well, everything that's worthwhile putting to my lips. It's good though, I'm still losing weight. Last time I lost 10 pounds, but I was also exercising heavily then. I've been lazy since i came back from the lake, too. I need to start exercising again. I can't wait to lose 2 more pounds, actually. That will be 31 pounds lost, and will put me close to where my original goal weight was. But I will strive to keep on losing.

Talking of eating, I'm hungry now. Crap. What'll I have. I really shouldn't eat any more of that trail mix.. not for a few days.

Jules :Oj

2 comments:

SIMON said...

I'm sorry the yeast monster has reared its ugly head again but keeping away from the sugar and the trail mix seems like good practice - be well.

Mrs. Dude said...

mmmm omelette! that's my suggestion :p