Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SYTYCDance

I completely want Kent to win the So You Think You Can Dance finale. OMG he's ADORABLE and what an awesome dancer!! Woohoo!!

YouTube wouldn't let me embed this video, but I watched it 4 times last week.. (thank you Shell for having PVR) and totally fell in love with this little cutie pie in the white. Wow. I have total respect for dancers, they are amazing atheletes!!

Kent Boyd and Neil Haskell.. choreographed by Travis Wall.

It doesn't get much better than that! Although.. having said that, Robert really is divine as well. Mmmm.

I can't wait to see who wins!!

Jules :O)

3 comments:

SIMON said...

Yeah 'small town' boy Kent shows real potential hey?

Jules said...

Not potential.. he's already soo awesome!!

SIMON said...

A potential winner then yeah!!
I miss that I'm going to have to catch the highlights on you tube!!