Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guilty Indulgence #1

I think I'll do a series for a while, on and off.. of the things I am guilty of indulging myself in once in a while. Things that I feel truly self absorbed while doing because: they. are. just. THAT. satisfying.
My guilty indulgence #1 is
BUTTER CHICKEN with steamed basmati and naan.

OMG... I super love butter chicken, Indian style. It is fattening, made with cream and butter galore, and that's why I don't indulge very often, but it is seriously delicious. My favorite Indian dish, by far. So tonight, I went to Indian Flame in Red Deer and ordered me up a nice take out order of it. While I was there, I tapped my hands and feet to the awesome Hindi music that was playing and sat there beaming from ear to ear at the tasty treat that was to soon be M.I.N.E!!! I'm not even afraid to say on here that I licked the plate... well, I swept it with my finger and then licked my finger.. I didn't want to seem TOTALLY inappropriate.

I swear to God, the man who could (and would willingly) make this dish for me once in a while, would surely be the one I'd have to marry. LOL

Yum. Yum. Yummy!!

Jules :Ommmm!

4 comments:

The Grunt said...

Hey, the ZAGAT survey gave me five stars for my boiled water dish.

SIMON said...

Licking the plate - I ask you!!

Shell said...

oh my god. you are evil. Now I want butter chicken so bad. The best dish on the entire face of the earth. DROOL!!!

Jules said...

Grunty - Excellent!! You're totally on your way to becoming master chef!! LOL

Si - I know... it's just THAT good...

Shell - teeheeeeeeheeeee!