Monday, October 25, 2010

Can't wait for October to be over...

I feel emotional lately.

Part of it is that I'm ready to not be lonely anymore, finally. I want a companion full time again, to hold me and love me and adore and spoil me.. whom I can treat the same. Here, in my arms every night. To help parent my little bud. A complete family unit again. Although, my Chinese horoscope thing says I shouldn't accept a proposal before February.

Another thing is that there are people whom I love dearly that are seriously ill and I can't keep the negative thoughts at bay about what that entails.

Plus, it snowed and was a grey day today, thus beginning winter... and for us Albertans, it means being sentenced to 6 months of snow, ice, accidents, being cold to the bone and being stuck in the city. Might as well just squash me like a bug... the free wandering spirit that I am. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I had the object of my affections stuck here with me.

With any luck November will be a better month.....

Or maybe I just need a giant hug.
Jules :O(

6 comments:

Vixey said...

I hear ya sista. I can totally relate in soo many ways. Just keep your chin up and even though my hugs aren't really what you are looking for... ((HUG)) :o)

Diane said...

::HUGS::

SIMON said...

Just **HUGS** thats all.

Jules said...

Vix - since we're twinsies in almost all aspects of life, I know you feel me on this one. Thanks for putting up with my whining.

Diane and Si - I appreciate the hugs!

Diary of a Gay Soldier's Husband said...

Is November better yet?

Jules said...

Yes it is Dilly! :)