Wednesday, October 13, 2010

improvements

The first time I jogged Peri Trail it took me 45 minutes to go one way and I had to stop probably a dozen times to walk instead of jog. I think that was in June sometime. I'd have to look back at my blog.

Today, I jogged it twice, for a total of 4.2 miles or 6.75 kms WITHOUT stopping in the span of 55 minutes. I'd say that is a vast improvement. I could have jogged more, but it was dark already and I was a tad bit afraid of getting bush jumped.

I'd also say that my lungs have recovered from the bronchial infection I have been fighting off. I'm breathing fine and not coughing at all. I wish my body would show more, the actual fitness level I'm at. I want to be thin, damnit! LOL I'll get there someday.

Anyway, I'm proud of me tonight.

Jules :Oj

4 comments:

Vixey said...

I wouldn't stress too much about being "thin". From what I've been hearing lately guys like women with some meat on their bones, some curves. :o) And anyway, you look FANTASTIC.

Shell said...

Good for you! You should get a headlight like I got for bootcamp. Trav sells a really good one at the store for $20. Totally worth it.

One day I'll be able to join you.

And I agree with Vixey. I think you look great!

The Grunt said...

What you need is to lose a dimension and go from 3D to 2D, then you'd be the thinnest thing around.

I've actually seen the data when I was doing my psych studies that educated men prefer women who are not skinny. They don't prefer whales, but you get my drift.

Congrats on your fitness goals. I lost 16 pounds since May. I still look like a neaderthal with a haircut, though.

SIMON said...

You are right to be proud of yourself, you're doing great and looking good!!