Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Devine Complexity

I was thinking. I know this is a slightly dangerous past time for me, so usually I try to stay away from doing it too hard. But I was doing it today.

I thought about what would make the world a simpler place.

One currency.
One religion.
One temperature system.
One measurement system.
One language.

But then I thought about those things some more and I said to myself:
"Self... to hell with making the world simplistic... be thankful for diversity."

Love you!
Jules :O)

5 comments:

SIMON said...

Diversity rules ok!

The Grunt said...

Benetton forever!

Diary of a Gay Soldier's Husband said...

Even with all those things, we'd still f**k it all up... lol ;P

Hershey Desai said...

i'd prefer no currency, no religion, definitely would vote for one measurement and well...
am biased about the one language idea.

On one level, it would be nice to have a universal language, but its fun to bitch about the singaporean clients here in my own language.

Jules said...

Si - Yes!

Grunty - Huh? I need to go look up what the word benetton means.

Dilly - lol, we probably would, Hun... just maybe not in our lifetime.

Hersh - LOL! You're so naughty!