Monday, November 29, 2010

Prayers Please

I need your prayers for my Dad. He's in the hospital after a really bad accident while hanging Christmas lights last week. I went to see him yesterday directly upon my return from Montreal. He's being immobilized because he's got 6 cracked ribs, broken feet and ankles, and bleeding on the brain. Thankfully his spine is ok, and they don't see any permanent damage to his brain, but he's suffering from a very bad concussion. He will be in the intensive care unit for some time. They can't operate on his feet yet, because they're too swollen... so they have to wait for that to go down before they can even properly assess the damage. He's just laying there, doped up, restrained, and completely unaware that he's even injured and in the hospital. I'm sure he'll make a full recovery in time, but it will be a long hard road ahead for him. So please... if you don't pray to a God, keep him in your thoughts. If you do pray... say some for him, k?

I love you Daddy, and I just know you'll pull through. I hope you're home in time for Christmas, because that would make the best Christmas gift a daughter could ever possibly dream of. XOXOXO

Jules :'O(

7 comments:

The Grunt said...

You have my prayers.

SIMON said...

Mine too Jules. He's strong he'll pull through for Christmas.

Vixey said...

I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Luv ya!

Shruti said...

will pray, lovely li'l lady!

don said...

Prayer has been sent

Christopher said...

Prayer sent... xoxo

Jules said...

Thank you to you all. After over a month in the hospital, Dad is going home in a day or two. They are setting up care for him at home, but he is well on his way to recovery. xoxo