Thursday, December 16, 2010

learning to love winter

Sooooo... maybe since I discovered how to use the super macro on my camera, I could learn to love winter... the snowflakes were so beautiful today!!




It almost made me want to NOT have the heater on inside my car.. I felt crappy for contributing to the destruction of these tiny miraculous creations that are so glorious! I could have stood there and snapped photos for like, an hour (if my fingers and uncovered extremeties would have stayed warm in the -21C weather).
Jules :O)

6 comments:

don said...

wow! great pics!

Vixey said...

You took those on your camera? WOW!!! Those are stellar! Way to go.

The Grunt said...

Flakey!

Jules said...

Thanks, you 3! :)

SIMON said...

Fantastic pics!!
A shame indeed that you have to endure such coldness to take them hey?!

Jules said...

For sure, Si. And it has been very frigid here lately. Brrr.