Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas To You!

I wish you a Merry Christmas
I wish you a Merry Christmas
I wish you a Merry Christmas
... and a flat of great beer.
... with a ton of reindeer.
... and some fun with sharp shears.
... but not a single wet tear.
... and no wrinkles this year.
... and a pinch of ... oh crap. I ran out of rhyming words.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

To all those who are helpful and kind, who bring a smile to someone's life, who give to or help with charity events this (or any) time of year, let me say I am grateful to know you and I count my blessings daily for the awesomeness that is you! Let us all rejoice in the beauty, love, peace and harmony of this special day, today and always!

Love Jules xoxo

5 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Merry Christmas to you dear Jules,very nice and beautiful Christmas tree that you entered.

Kisses, Marlow

don said...

Merry Christmas!

Jules said...

Thanks Marlow, that's the tree at my house, obviously. LOL I love it and when it's time to take it down, that corner will feel so empty. Hope your holiday season is a nice one.

Since it's Boxing Day today, I'll reply with a Happy Holidays, Don!! It was a merry Christmas! xo

SIMON said...

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and the festivities continue well in to the new year!!

Jules said...

Thanks Si, we did, and it will continue, for sure!