Sunday, January 16, 2011

company in my bathtub

The other night I decided to take my camera to the tub with me to see how some super macro photos of my bubbles would turn out. Just out of curiosity. I thought the results were awesome but was super intrigued by what I saw specifically for this one reason ... I found that I wasn't bathing alone! I had several different things in there bathing with me. Of course, I only realized it after careful study of the bubble photos. Click on the images to blow them up so you see the things I found in the bubbles better.

To my pleasant surprise, I was bathing with a Snowman with boobs, a halo and wings...
A sleeping owl complete with closed eyes, a beak and little feet....
... and a tiny little man sitting on the edge of a bubble.. he looks like the kind you see on the public washroom signs...

It was a fun bath, shooting the photos, I took lots more that I couldn't find things in but were equally as intricate and fascinating to examine. Some had obvious flowers, one had a fairly decent shaped heart...

What's in your bubbles?

Jules :OD

5 comments:

SIMON said...

Absolutely love the snowman!!
I'm sure we all have similiar visitors in our bubbles but whether we put the same priority in to looking for them is arguable.
Great post though Jules, I really needed the laugh, thanks!

The Grunt said...

You have a unique perspective, Jules.

Tys on Ice said...

u take a camera to the bath and u took pictures of bubbles?!!!

wheres ur sense of adventure woman?

:) the manboobed snowman is my personal fav.

Shell said...

I'm always looking for stuff on my bathroom tiles... something to do while sitting on the can I guess. You're discoveries are neato though! Love the owl!!!

Jules said...

Si - In fact, I doubt anyone else places priority on examining their bubbles...

Grunty - Yes, yes, I do.... is that a good thing?

Tys - No Darling... I took *other* photos too, but alas, those aren't publishable on my blog! ;)

Shell - Me too, there's a giant poop built in to my floor tiles, and a bear. I think the owl is my favorite one..