Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Foggy Brainitis

Last night I didn't really sleep. I fell asleep at about 2am and then I woke up at exactly 3:00, 4:00, 5:00 and 6:00. My alarm went off at 7:21 and I pressed the snooze button 3 times. So I dragged my ass out of bed at 7:45 and felt about as wonderful as a load of crap on a fiber cracker.
I tried to pull myself together. Did I do ok?
I put on some pretty embellishments to distract people from seeing the bags under my eyes and faked a smile when really all I've been able to do is **yawn** all morning and barely keep my eyes open. I don't know what's going on with me. Seems I haven't been able to sleep well since around the 3rd of January. Right now I'm so tired I almost feel drunk.
At what point do you start to go clinically insane from lack of proper sleep? Have I still got a while before somebody attempts to commit me into an assylum? And why does the word commit look like it's spelled really wrong to me? Commit... comitt... committ... comit... wtf. None of them look right.
Best just to press publish now and try to survive the day.
Jules 8Oloooopy

3 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Thank you for visiting the "photosphera" I hope you slept last night, a beautiful girl like you if you rested a beautiful flower.

A hug Jules

Jim said...

Wow, that was really a sleep deprived post. I am working on some sleep deprivation as well so it totally made sense to me.

I guess the natural question is, what's going on that your brain keeps waking you up? Stress? Strange noises? Uneven heat/cold in your room?

And then go over all the classic things people do to get a better nights sleep with things like chamomile tea or pills or a hot bath, etc.

Good luck. You look great in the photo. No one will know your secret as long as you continue to accessorize.

SIMON said...

Looking as good as that I doubt you will ever be committed!!!