Friday, January 28, 2011

Harshal's Photos

My good friend Hersh decided to make a portfolio of negatives and submit his photos to this contest...

I thought I'd give shout out and post his link so you all can go check them out. They look amazing in real color, but in negative they look really cool too. Soooo.. if you would like, go have a peek at his portfolio for the contest and vote at the top right of the page, click on how many stars you would rate his work.

By the way... his photographs of bugs... I just have to say, I've never been able to feel good about looking at spiders, but somehow his photos make me feel in awe of them, instead of afraid of them. Interesting...

Enjoy!
Jules :O)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

I peeked and I rated!
The butterflies did it for me, I know not quite the same as you with spiders!!

Jules said...

Thanks for checking his stuff out. His regular photos are outstanding too!