Sunday, January 30, 2011

keep it crotchless

I have a hole in my pajama bottoms. It's in the crotch. And I have no idea how it got there. I don't often wear them to bed, so creating it while playing with myself in my sleep is a little bit of an unlikely scenario... I don't work out in them, so I couldn't have split the seam whilst doing doggy kicks or anything...

My best guess is they were cheaply sewn and through washing them they have torn.

I'm not sure if I'll fix it or leave it there... leaving it there could be fun.

Jules :Oweeee)

5 comments:

Diane said...

Suuuure you weren't playing with yourself! ;)

The Grunt said...

There's just too many things that come to mind here.

Tys on Ice said...

what u have had is what we in paranormal circles call a visitation.

by a ghost known as tiny

SIMON said...

Very interesting!!!

Jules said...

Diane - well who knows what one does in their sleep, I have worn them to bed a few times...

Grunty - I'm disappointed that you didn't share any! LOL

Tys - Ahhhh... tiny the tickler.. yes, I've heard of him...

Si - well that's what I thought!