Thursday, January 06, 2011

self induced sleep deprivation

How come I get the inkling to go ahead and drink caffienated coffee in the evening from time to time? Seriously... a french vanilla from Tim's at 7pm does me no favors at all. And it's not the first time this has happened. Every time it happens I tell myself the same thing... DO NOT consume caffiene after 5pm if you want to fall asleep at any sort of reasonable hour. Just stay away Julie. Say no to the Tim's voice inside your head. It's gonna get you... you're gonna be soooooorrrryyyyy Julie... no! No!!! Don't do it! Don't order it!!!

Shit. You just can't listen to yourself, can you?

I have the feeling I'll be really tired in the morning. It's a good thing a FV first thing in the morning agrees with my body.

As for now, I forsee a long and boring night of watching youTube videos and checking in on Facebook. Ufffffff.

Jules :Owired...

7 comments:

SIMON said...

You should listen to yourself because it's usually heaps better than listening to other people... because as you know I have never discouraged caffeinne consumption in anybody at anytime!!!!

The Grunt said...

I know this pain.

Jules said...

Si - ya, I've never known you to turn down a coffee of any kind...

Grunty - And what do you do to stop yourself??? Any strategies for me to try? ;)

Vixey said...

Of course it doesn't help when there are certain people (person) egging you on either. Does it? ;o) lol

If you figure out how to make yourself listen, let me know the secret. My self never listens to me either (and not just about coffee). You may have noticed I have a bit of a sugar addiction. LOL

james jerry said...

hey Jules wish you a great 2011... and thanks for stopping by to wish me for xmas. have not been regular updating my blog lately... hope to start writing again soon.

Jules said...

Vix - Ahaaa!! you're the cause of my self induced insomnia... errr.. then it's not self induced at all... nooo.. I can't place the blame on you. I remember texting to say "Coffee??" before I came over that night. LOL

James - So nice to hear from you! I hope you and your family are doing well! How is your little baby?? Not so much a tiny baby anymore. :)

Jim said...

I am not allowed coffee after noon if I want to sleep by midnight. It has strange and mystical powers over me.