Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Sweater Song by Hedley

I really love Hedley. I think they're a great band and I wish I had their album(s). I might actually have to shell out for the CD's or an iTunes card. Their videos are often quite weird though.

This is their newest song on the radio and frankly, I can't get enough of it right now. I think lyrically it's brilliant and I love the simplicity of it, and the juxtaposition of the soothing melody paired with the heartwrenching lyrics. Anyone who knows my life would understand why I'm drawn to this song! LOL

This video isn't the official one though. You know, it sort of bugs me when artists release a song and then don't have an official video on YouTube for it yet. This one, someone cleverly did a Sims animation for it. Oddly, it depicts the song better than some of the human attempts that people have put out there. LOL

Removed the video link, just search Hedley Sweater Song in YouTube.

Jules :Olalala...

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Enjoyed the song - hadn't heard it before.
Yep! Thanks.

Jules said...

Ya, it's a good one, for sure.