Thursday, February 17, 2011

strange thing

Well, who else do you know that would drop an egg on their floor and then instead of running to get a paper towel to clean it up, they get their camera and sit there snapping photos thinking "Huhh... I really like the way that yolk looks against the contast of the stark white shell".


I was told that my way of looking at the world is what makes me so lovable. I took that as a compliment.
Have you ever had a moment like that... where instead of doing what would be expected, you did something a little bit odd?
Jules :Oj

6 comments:

don said...

you never know, Lady Ga Ga might jump out..

Jules said...

LMAO! Stranger things have happened with Lady Ga Ga, I'm sure.. When I read this comment, I was in line at the bank and it literally made me laugh out loud at just the sheer absurdity of it, and the old man in front of me turned around and shot me a dirty look after glancing at my blackberry. That made me giggle too, but I held that one in, didn't want to piss him off anymore for being a "youngin with technology". LOL!

Tys on Ice said...

yeah, i kinda burst the condom, creating the accidental me.

don said...

Lady Ga Ga came out of an egg at the Grammys this year and your egg picture made me think of it.

SIMON said...

Well you know I have done some equally ridiculous things in the name of photography.
I love the resulting pic and all the thoughts behind it and, for the record whoever said that makes you lovable..... were right!!!

Jules said...

Tys - I wish I knew what the heck you were talking about here! LOL

Don - Well that just makes it all even funnier! Guess I should pay attention to awards shows more.

Si - Ya you've taken some really strange photos! Thanks for the compliment.