Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I confess. I am an addict.

What?
I don't have a problem! Everybody needs 6 winter scarves, don't they?
I mean, look how happy they make me.......
Who wouldn't want to be wrapped in knitted scarfy warmth and bliss on a bone chilling day in Alberta? Hmmm? Besides, only 3 of these are new this season.... any guesses which 3?

And don't even get me started on dressy scarves... I've got plenty of those too. This one's quite special. Although this photo of me makes my nose look giant and my hair's slightly strange looking...
Oh, and blow up the scarf display pic and take a look at what magically appeared on my step today. As if the spy-roni wasn't bad enough (see previous post). Now they're sending marble-cams through the vortex. This one somehow moves from stair to stair. Ohhh, they're gooooood....

Jules :OD

7 comments:

The Grunt said...

I'm into ascots, myself.

Pravin said...

the last 3 are new.

me think u have a worm hole in ur house which is opening into another dimension where you in ur 4th dimension state is trying to communicate with urself.

yes. it happens.

Jules said...

Grunty - Ya? Well, post a pic then.. ;P

Pravin - Have you been here before? I don't recall... so I'm going to give you your free ((HUG)) for stopping in and commenting now. You're incorrect. The last 1 is new, for sure. Also the blue and white one and the pink and brightly colored knitted one. Those are m new 3.

I hadn't considered that it was me trying to communicate with myself. I'd better fish the spy-roni back out of the garbage and pay more attention to it then! LOL

Tys on Ice said...

it was me, jules...damn, there goes my secret identity...but wtf, anything for a free hug.

Jules said...

Tys? I mean Pravin? I mean.. ohhh, I'm so confused! LOL Hey now.. don't go making up all sorts of new names for yourself in hopes of getting more free hugs. I'll just give them to you for free anyway if you ask! ;P

SIMON said...

Yeah I believe 'marble-cam' took that last picture!! Marbles are of course way more understandable than macaroni! I fear you have been taken over by the alphabetti mafia, next marzipan-cam!!
Some people just wear scarves so well and you better than all the rest, love them all on you!!!

Jules said...

Well you see, the marble is more obvious. I think the spy-roni is less conspicuous, so they'd be better advised to use the pasta from now on if they really wanna get the digs on us.

Thanks for the compliment. It's been an extraordinarily COLD winter, so they've all been worn and all come in handy!