Thursday, March 24, 2011

the little things

I figured I should probably come put something on here that wasn't quite so depressing. My medical status is that the candida is back and I'm going to fight it head on and strong.

So on a lighter topic..
Have you ever noticed that alot of the time, it's the little things that really do count? A single sentence, or sometimes even just a single word. I've recently taken a liking to the number 4. It's probably got to do with this cute little thing my boyf and I do when we're texting. I won't go and spill the beans on it because I want to keep it between us and special, but I sure do smile inside and out when I see that number 4 appear.

I could go on and on about my boyf and I and make this a mushy post, but probably most of you (especially those of you who are either unhappily single or unhappily married, LOL) would go "omg, give me a break" before you reach for the wastebin and hurl. My bliss might not be your cup of tea. LOL

Here's what I'll say about me today instead. Despite my health issues, I really am so happy in life right now. I feel like I've got things on the right track. I'm affording life from month to month without too much hardship, I like my job (most days), my child is blossoming and doing well in school, my family is close and there when I need them and vice versa, I have some very dear friends that life wouldn't be the same without, and I have a wonderful boyf who knows exactly what to say and do and who is such a total joy.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want to be happy, don't overlook all that you have, and for sure don't overlook the little things.

Jules :O)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Good advice but very difficult to follow but I do try to not overlook anything.
Stay happy and content it counts for a lot.

The Grunt said...

Now I feel bad for my rash joke I left you on Facebook. I hope your health improves. It's good that your BF is there for you.