Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I've been wanting to do this for a while now.

Today is the day I take a moment to just thank you all for coming to see me. Thank you for taking time in your busy hectic days to come read the nonsense (mostly) that is my blog. Thank you for laughing, smiling, crying, getting angry, and basically feeling anything when you read my posts. Thank you for enjoying my photos. Thank you for searching for other things, but happening upon my blog and choosing to come back another time. Heck, maybe you've even added me to your bookmarks or installed my name on your own blog.

You might not know it, but you're all special to me, and I appreciate all of you, regardless of who or where you are. Unless you're a psycopathic killer, and then I'm a little bit scared of you.

How about sometime you make yourself a google profile and come say hello in my comments box? What's life without a few good friends? Blogging is so much fun because it creates this rewarding and dynamic community. How do I really even know you're there to include if you don't say hi?

I'm coming upon my 5th year of blogging in July. I think it's July, anyway. The more people to celebrate that with, the merrier.

So let's make a toast... "Here's to you, invisibles... lurkers... but above all else, twisted minds who enjoy my babble on a semi-daily basis.. You Rock!"

Jules :O)

9 comments:

SIMON said...

Here's to you Jules and your "Vivid Intellect"!!!
Have always loved it, and always will.

Jules said...

Thanks Si! (hug)

Siddhartha Joshi said...

I agree Jules, blogging is so much about sharing...am new on your blog, but would certainly leave something if i have anything worthwhile to add :)

5 years is a long time, keep blogging...

Nisha said...

I think I have landed on your blog just on time. To say Hi and to congratulate you for such a long journey.
Indeed we need a lot of friends with whom we can share our passion.

Nisha - Le Monde-A Poetic Travail

Jules said...

Sids - Thanks for coming back! :) 5 years is a long time, havent' reached it yet, but it's a good way to meet people and make friends, so I'll keep on doing it. Your comments don't have to be "worthwhile" to leave them here.. ;)

Nisha - Welcome, SOLO Trekker! :) Here's your ((free hug)) for stoppiing by, not quite as cool as the free beer you offer people, but it's warm and inviting, na? I'll enjoy reading about your travels! Hope to see you back here again.

Shell said...

Wah wah! 5 yrs already! You are one sick twisted chick and I'm proud to call you didi!

Jules said...

Awww... I'm all full of Ishq for you too, Didiji!

Tys on Ice said...

u r bloody old for this....5 years!..its time to shift you to the old age home of tweeters and facebook..

Jules said...

LOL, I'm on twitter and facebook. Why aren't we FB friends? I never really pay attention to my twitter account anymore. I think a bunch of my followers are femals strippers. Doesn't look very good for me, lol