Monday, April 25, 2011

A pictoral overview...

In order for me to get to the peaceful tranquility that is this:

And to snuggle and have much needed time with this:


I had to go through these: Which was worthwhile because I got to see beautiful things like this:
And do some totally fun and great things like this (thanks for the photo, Thor):
But at the end of it all, I was deeply saddened to have to see this:

I can't wait to go back again this summer. I always have SUCH a wonderful time when I go there and visit with them and do fun things like we do. Everything from our outdoorsy adventures to our cuddles on the floor, it's all just as perfect as I could imagine. Thanks for the awesome way to spend Easter, HB.

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time going by the pics, long may it continue.
Why do they call it "Big Sky" country again?!!

Jules said...

Yes, it was a really nice time. :)