Thursday, April 07, 2011

sex, toys and suction cups?

See, I've been horny lately and my boyf is too far away. So tonight... well basically all damn day, I've found myself wondering if there are blow up dolls for women. But then I was wondering how that would work, really. Obviously I'd have to ride on top, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl... and how boring would that get after a while. Unless of course they make them with heavy duty suction cups on their backs and asses and you can attach them to the wall, or prop them up in some other ways. Hmmm, I might actually be onto something. Should I patent that and become known for my kick ass suction blow up doll? I'd go and look myself online for the answer to this, but I don't make a habit of surfing for sex stuff online. If I want to buy a toy I go scout out the local sex shops, or wait till one of my girlfriends throws a sex party.

I think this is on my mind moreso today because a) I'm missing my boyf and b) the Taboo Naughty But Nice Sex Show is in town this weekend and I think I'll have to go take a peek on Saturday evening. Before you go assuming that I'll be going to watch people with whips and chains having sex on a rotating bed.. you would be partially right. There will be whips, chains and bedding there.. but nobody has sex. I went one other time and it's basically just a grandios sex toy store with some sexy entertainment on the side. I went once, the first year it came here and it was a little bit lame, but I still had a good time trying things and licking other things and buzzing here and there. I even let some demonstrator tie me up to this wheel spin thingy (and he tied me tight) and spun me around and around (vertically) until I just about threw up. Really..? People do that for sex amusement, I wondered?

Anyway.. I guess I'll be horny for a while. Look out drawer of vibrators. You'll be visited frequently.

Jules :OP

4 comments:

SIMON said...

I guess though nothing at all ever makes up for the real thing hey. Hope that is for you soon, otherwise you are going to need a bulk order of batteries!!

The Grunt said...

No mention of a jar of peanut butter and a little dog means that you at least aren't cuckoo.

Tys on Ice said...

my only advice is : take pictures...lots of it.

btw, there is a contraption which is almost like a steam engine where the shaft which goes back and forth is fashioned in latex...so it takes care of the needs and the steam helps in removing black heads from the bum...

Jules said...

Si - Well see with my one vibe I just plug it in. Saves me loads of money, I'm sure.

Grunty - Didn't I mention the peanut butter? I was SURE I did....

Tys - I'm afraid of you, Tys. Just plain and simply put. That contraption (and the fact that you know about it) freaks me out a bit. But now that I've typed that, I think I saw a Sin Cities show once where that was featured. Just took you saying it to jog my memory. I did take one photo, but cameras weren't allowed. It was of this guy all bondaged up and a woman teasing him with chains. A bit too freaky for my taste but I discovered that I'm quite a voyeur.