Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Can't think of a post title for this one..

Maybe I'm easily amused.. either that or I do a lot of driving and just happen to have a thing for license plates. Don't judge me.

I had to snap 2 of these with my cell phone, so they're small and crappy quality, but maybe you'll still get a kick out of them.

Either a real lover of the coffee drink or an owner of Tim Hortons..
either way, truly Canadian.
Now is it just me or does "O Dick" bring something fun to mind? Made me instantly think of the big O... if you don't know what the big O is, I pity you. I don't just pity you, I feel like I should educate you, give me a call.


Nothing says "Player" like having a license plate like this one... or maybe it's the guy's nickname. Either way, having it as a license plate struck me as odd. Tell me, what do you think is the point of this one?

Also in the mix were some American plates, but I didn't snap photos. One of note, I saw my first Oklahoma plate this morning. It says "Native America" on it. It was the first time I've seen that plate and it made me think that maybe I should read the wiki about Oklahoma.

Anyway, that's all. Just a few fun license plates. I wonder if I should get a personalized one and how much that would cost. If I did it, what do you think mine should read?

Jules :O)

3 comments:

Russell said...

I saw one the other day while driving back from Edmonton

DNA-666

One of those big black redneck pickup trucks.. so creepy!

SIMON said...

Well I have as you know taken pics over the years of licence plates but for me the best one of course was BRIT ONE and for you probably HUG ME, both incidentally on Alberta plates!

Jules said...

Russell - That IS creepy.. makes me wonder what kind of people actually live here. :O

Si - Those are all good! I'm sure you hae about 50+ pics of alberta license plates, lol