Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Disturbia

My son woke me up last night just an hour after I went to sleep at 12:35 and screamed "I need some milk!!" until I heard him and went and got him a shot of it. Then he stayed awake for 45 minutes in his room playing. I went in there 3 times to tell him to get back to sleep and pointed out that it was the middle of the night. Exhausted, I stammered back to my room and crashed hard after 1:20 until the effity-effing thunderstorm woke me up. I shot up in bed hearing myself say "Ok, OK ALREADY, I'll go do it!!!" and wandered half naked and mostly still asleep to unplug my computer and set my alarm on my phone in case the power went out. I'm guessing that all took me about 10 minutes from start to finish, and then the thunder kept me awake for another 20.

What a horribly disturbed sleep, and I was so out of it today to show for it. Good thing I was left with a dream about well.. sucking on things that I find fun to suck on.. when I woke up or I'd have been really angry today.

Jules :Ough!

1 comment:

SIMON said...

I guess it's really reassuring that Lollipops still exist in 'Disturbia'!!