Saturday, August 20, 2011

down

Cancer
June 22 - July 22
If there is something you need to fight for, this is the time to do it, Cancer. For a while now you've been doing research on the best way to proceed. The time has come to take action. You have an extra boost of vitality, and your warrior instinct is strong. You feel like a volcano ready to expel boiling hot lava. Trust and follow your instincts.
...................................................................................................

This is true. I do feel like I'm going to explode and I do want to take action and fight for what I desire most.

But.

I'm afraid to. Afraid that I'll be rejected. And what good is taking action when you're afraid of the outcome? Well, it might end up being a good thing.. but it's an almost impossible thing to release the beast, so to speak. I don't think I've ever felt like this before. Every day seems like a struggle with this internal battle. Do I go for it and just hope I succeed? Or do I stay silent and hope things go where and when they need to? I don't know.

*tears on my pillow*

I hate being alone with my thoughts, sometimes.

Jules :'O(

3 comments:

SIMON said...

I have no ready made glib response, I'm sorry, but if it meant that you weren't alone with your thoughts I would listen while you sorted it out? Just sayin'!!

The Grunt said...

I've had moments like this and I don't have any answers still.

Jules said...

Si - thanks, I know. :)

Grunty - about totally different topics, yet still we share a common bond, hey?