Thursday, August 04, 2011

Gettin my drink and my freak on.


This is the kind of day I had... or rather the sort of days I've been having lately. How many nights can a girl cry herself to sleep? I'm not saying how many of these I plan to have, nor how fast I plan to drink them....nor whether or not I'll omit the hot chocolate part in near future. That's my little secret.

Whatever World. Whatever.

I have another thought. I'll post a video. I really am not in love with BS, because I find the tone of her voice to be annoying, but I really love this song. And sometimes I feel like really getting my freak on, as the song suggests. Ya. I can be freaky when the feeling hits me... as I recall a playful tent-capade recently. ;) "I Wanna Go" too, Britney.

I just don't understand the reference to the whole "Terminator" thing, and I really think that's some kind of "freaky" with the whole milk drenching enjoyment. Watch the video and you'll see.

Jules :Ofreakyj*

2 comments:

SIMON said...

I don't really pretend to fully understand but very nearly!! Britney helps!!
I Wanna Go, All The Way
Takin' Out My Freak Tonight
I Wanna Show All The Dirt
I Got Running Through My Mind.

Meanwhile Peppermint Schnapps and Hot Chocolate certainly will either make you sleep or dream and probably both and on top of that tastes good!!

Jules said...

Takin' Out? I thought it was "To get out".. LOL