Tuesday, August 02, 2011

the pain game

I've had some physical pain again lately. Hmm. Decision time. Do I go into the doctor and risk becoming a patient again? Or do I just ignore the pain and have a nice pleasant summer and maybe go in once the cold weather hits and I won't care about being locked up inside recovering from whatever they'll choose to put me through?

I think it's just some cramping as a side effect from the ablation I had done almost a year ago now. I don't think it's anything major and I don't really think anything can be done about it. But there's the off chance that it's something else, I suppose. How well do I know my body, I wonder.

I'm tired of being a patient. I just want to enjoy life.

What to do, what to do.

Jules :O?

3 comments:

SIMON said...

I know how fed up you are being a patient and I've no doubt that other people know too. However if any one of those people who care enough to know came to you and said they had cramping/pain, just ask yourself what you would say to them.... Sorry! I'm sure its nothing.

Jules said...

I think I would just tell them that once it became too much of a bother, to go get it checked out. So I'll take my own advice. It comes and goes in severity anyway.

Tys on Ice said...

? whats with the pain? ... check it out...no harm in it.