Wednesday, September 28, 2011

accurate horoscope

Cancer
June 22 - July 22
You're often preoccupied by other people's lives. Your devotion to others will be appreciated today, Cancer. For example, in the family circle, you may have to bandage everyone's little physical or psychological wounds. Don't neglect your energy needs. As you're aware, you need all the strength you can muster.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that describes my life to a tee.

Jules :O0

4 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

Ah, I think you are a very kind woman then :)

The Grunt said...

But don't you ever want to be a total selfish bitch sometimes? I know I do:D

SIMON said...

Funny how the odd one is very true or accurate!

Jules said...

Sids - yes, yes I am. :)

Grunty - I am.. for about 3 days out of every month. ;P

Si - Yes, indeed. They're actually quite often true for me, from this site I read from.