Wednesday, September 07, 2011

my bike ride today

Today I went on a nice bike ride out to Canyon Ski Hill. I thought about going down to the bottom of the hill, but then I didn't think I'd make it back up, so I stayed at the top. I took a photo of the city from out there at the top vantage point, but it really doesn't show as much as I could see. It didn't take me as long as I thought it would to get out there, it's not as far as I thought it was. It was just about 20 kms to get out there and back, the route that I went. Maybe next time I'll attempt the actual road down to the ski chalet, though I think that would be easier to do on a mountain bike.


The way out was almost all an incline, so by the time I got to the top of that particular hill, my legs were super tired. I really need to practice climbing and strengthen my legs. But I did it without stopping, so I guess I get credit for that. I'm going to try and go out again tomorrow, different spot though. Wish me luck.

Jules :O)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

I think it's brilliant that your mind is in the right place to get so much of all the right things from your bike rides. It must be all doing you so much good!!
Go girl!!

Jules said...

I think it's doing me good. Wish I could get out more though. Mentally it's nice, for sure. I find it quite fulfilling.