Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo.. celebrate me turning 1000!

I have two things to share with you...

THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

And....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


I ended up going as a Spider Web Ghost. That's what it was called on the package. I bought the package, modified it and got a great many compliments. :) My own son didn't even recognize me when I went dressed like this to his school for supervision duty. Hahaha. It was funny.

The kids in the school said I looked:
"... like Lady Gaga"
"... beautiful and smelled good too"
"... really white and ghosty"
"... pretty with long white hair"
"... sort of too spooky"
"... amazing!"

So I'll modify this slightly to stay warmer tonight (I'll wear black yoga pants instead of nylons, and my shiny black knee high boots instead of the dull half calf ones) and I'll take Thanan out trick or treating. Should be fun!

Whether you believe in the whitching hour or not... I hope your October 31st is/was a safe and good one!

Jules :O)

3 comments:

The Grunt said...

You look spookily sexy! Happy Halloween!!!!

SIMON said...

BIG congrats on 1000 posts, hard work sometimes hey? Don't we just know it?

I'll stick with the made up word on FB.......scareorgeous!!!!
(somewhere between scary and gorgeous)
Hope you and yours had a great Halloween!!

Jules said...

Grunty - thank you! I thought I looked good too.

Si - thank you for appreciating the 1000th post! Woot!

It was a great halloween.. thank you to you both!