Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ehem.. your input please

I don't know what to be for Halloween this year. Should I go all out and do a full on costume? Or should I just decorate myself up a little bit for the pleasure of the people who come to my door as I hand out candy? Most years as of late I've been quite into it. Well, since the birth of my child.. but I'm not sure about this year. I don't get to go out and have a good time at a party or anything.

I'm totally torn. Dress up, or be ordinary. Or do something clever like dress all in black and be my own shadow... nobody would guess what I am.. a subtle costume. Ahh heck. What's the point in that? I guess it's go all out or just don't do it at all. Hmm.

Tell me what I should dress up as.

Jules :O?

6 comments:

The Grunt said...

Hillary Clinton! Wait, you don't want to scare the children that bad. Cat woman would be cool.

Shell said...

Man, I so wanted a party to go to this year so I could dress up in something really sexy. Oh well. Next year I'll knock everyone's socks off!

Jules said...

Grunty, the day I dress up as a politician will be the day I die. But if that's the case, don't bury me like that.

If I had the body for catwoman, I'd totally rock that costume. But that's better saved for next year. I still have 20 pounds to lose.

Shell, yes you will!! Maybe I will too by then. :)

Jim said...

There are so many choice for fantastic lame costumes.

Sailor: sailors hat, white pants, dog tags, white T-shirt, fake tattoo sleeves from costume shop. Cost: under $50.

Viva La France: black pants, blue/white striped shirt, beret, draw little mustache with eyeliner, carry baguette. Cost $50.

Fireman: red pants, black barn boots, red suspenders (over white t-shirt), plastic child's fireman hat.

These are some of my better, cheap and comfortable costumes I have done.

SIMON said...

Oh Cat Woman is good and really whoever said that Cat Woman was the perfect size?
However you are always so happy and in to it at Halloween that I don't think it matters what you are dressed in, the kids that come knocking still appreciate what you do!!

Jules said...

Jim - those sounded great, but I ended up being a spider ghost.. I pulled it off. :)

Si - I don't think I'll ever be comfortable in a tight leather body suit.. though maybeeee next year.