Tuesday, October 18, 2011

enough is enough already.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME AT ALL TIMES!!!!

Why can't I just be like the majority of people who are healthy. I look after myself, I eat relatively well, I am active and have lost nearly 40 pounds.. that's got to do my health some good... yet I just keep finding new things wrong with me.

I really feel like I can't take much more of this. Lately I dread waking up because I can't stand the thought of finding something else wrong with me when I look in the mirror at the start of the day.

Universe... please grant me a healthy and fit body. Or even just a healthy body. I'd take that.

:'O(
Jules

2 comments:

The Grunt said...

Well, if it didn't turn out to be that my religion was bogus, I'd come up there and do some healing with the laying on of hands.

This is not to be confused with that Swedish technique of the "laying on of Hans".

Jules said...

LMAO Grunty.. thank you for the giant chuckle!