Thursday, October 13, 2011

Look and ye shall find.

My boyf bought a really awesome vintage travel trailer.. a 15' - 1968 Aristocrat, recently, after months and months of tirelessly looking for just the right one. We took it out for the day when I was down in Washington and tried it all out. It's really light, bright and clean inside and has this rockin' view when you pull the curtains back and you can see out 3 sides. There's really very little to fix up inside too.. for its age it's in such great condition. But the best part of the whole thing is when he said "...our trailer... this will always be OUR trailer."

Some things are things you never forget.

I totally can't wait to have more fun in it! It's not the same trailer as the one we camped in when I was a kid with my dad, but it still reminds me of that one, a lot, and we had so much fun with that thing.

Jules :O)

8 comments:

The Grunt said...

Nice!

Jules said...

Yes! It is! :) And all in very good working order. The only thing that really needs fixing are the lights, and a little patch inside where there was a bit of water damage or something once.

Tys on Ice said...

wah! i want one too...

Jules said...

It's totally cool and I love it. You should get one!

SIMON said...

Love it!!! Little 'love shack' how cool!!
May you always enjoy your time in it!!

Jules said...

Thanks Si! We intend to!

Tia Oshields said...

Neat! That RV sure fits the two of you. Now...how about having a family now? :p
Tia Oshields

Jules said...

Welcome to my blog, Tia! Here's your ((FREE HUG)) for stopping by! Your comment makes me feel like you've been following *us* for a while. :) Yes, we love the Aristocrat. I'd have loved to have been able to make a family with Thor... my body just doesn't allow for it. :( But we do have an almost 6 year old in the mix, so he'll enjoy the trailer with us. :)