Monday, November 14, 2011

nice try, 'scope writers

Cancer
June 22 - July 22
Indulge your sensual nature today. This part of your being doesn't get expressed regularly. Go for a long walk with someone you love. Light some candles in your bedroom or take a leisurely hot bath. Tastes and smells are extra potent for you now. Enjoy a romantic dinner for two. Don't get so caught up in the intellectual aspect of things that you forget about the sensuous side of life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. first of all.. BWAHAHAHAHA! My sensual side doesn't get expressed regularly? Eff sakes. That couldn't be more wrong. It doesn't get INDULGED with a partner as regularly as I'd like, but it sure does get EXPRESSED (and *singular indulgence* occurs probably too often).

I'm not going for a long walk tonight. The temperature is fine but the windchill is -1000.

I think I have either a cold or the flu coming on and I spent most of the day nauseous. So taste and smell are insignificant to me today. My stomach has been gurgling and outrightly growling at me viciously all day non-stop. I don't know if it's requesting food or telling me to stay away from it.

How do I enjoy a romantic dinner for two if my boyf lives in a different country?

I don't think I've ever been accused of being more intellectual than sensual.. although I can hold my own in certain conversations that aren't sex related as well... believe it or not.

The only point I won't dispute in today's horoscope is the leisurely hot bath. That's exactly where I'm heading right as soon as I hit the publish button.

Funny how sometimes horoscopes can be exactly right, and then other times they couldn't be more laughable.

Jules :Oj


1 comment:

SIMON said...

Well because horoscopes are each for 1/12th of the population every day, I am frankly always surprised that anyone hears what they want to hear!!
More chance of the windchill really being -1000!!
By the way for the record - there is nothing wrong with your intellect but it just will never catch up with your sensuality!!