Thursday, November 10, 2011

Random summer pics

This post has no rhyme, reason or order. It's just some random photos from the summer. All of them taken during some "fun family time" here or there.

A view from the top of Wildhorse Island looking down to see one of the sailboats racing on Flathead Lake can be seen here...

Some Coca-Cola spilled on my trusty car trunk blanket here...

I had a really cool morning coffee in this bus turned coffee place with a good friend here...

I thoroughly enjoyed a spontaneous trip to the lake with my son, I'm watching him here...

5 minutes before a storm, the lighting at this pond near my house was really intriguing.. the geese look like they're floating here...

A rainbow of colors on this massively tall slide at the carnival when it came to the city.. the view from the top here...

4 comments:

R.Ramakrishnan said...

Really nice pictures.Looks like lots of fun !

Jules said...

Thank you R! Here's your free ((HUG)) for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again sometime.

SIMON said...

Lovely pics that sum up a little bit of your summer!!
Love the Coke spill!!

Jules said...

The coke spill was fun, ya! :)