Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Reproduction

"I have a problem, Jules... my silverware is reproducing", she said to me the other day when I was at my girlfriend's house.

Her dad gave her a complete set of 8.
8 knives
8 forks (I can't recall if there were big and little forks)
8 small spoons
8 big spoons

Now suddenly, she is missing several, but has gained several others. I think she said that her last count of little spoons was 10. I can understand some going missing. They have been known to hitchhike to beaches, picnic areas, private getaways, etc. but how do you explain having 10 of the exact same little spoon in your silverware set if not for "dinnerware copulation"?

What DO those little things do behind closed drawers?

What copulates with what? Is it cool for a fork to mingle with a knife? Can big spoons and little spoons make out, or is that considered pedophilia?

I guess I should go see what's going on in my own silverware drawer. It's kind of creepy if you ask me.

Jules :Oj

2 comments:

SIMON said...

A bit of spoonin' going on here I do believe!

Jules said...

LMAO!! Clever!!!