Monday, November 21, 2011

that's something to write home about...

Do you ever just feel like being totally and completely open on your blog without having to worry about censoring yourself for fear of who will read it or what people will say?

Sometime I want to just write a sex story and publish it on here. I've written them before, just as an outlet for pent up *energy*, but of course I've never put them on here. My uncle reads my blog, I am told. LOL

I just composed one very recently. It was really hot. I bet it could have been published in a sex magazine. Could you imagine something I've written being published in a magazine for millions of people to get off on? Hahahaha... That'd be cool.

Oops. Apparently I've lost my head and probably should begin censorship right now.

Jules :OD


4 comments:

SIMON said...

Oh how sometimes I wish The Gutter Press was still here!!

The Grunt said...

All horny and nowhere to post...drat!

Tys on Ice said...

sometimes i too feel the gutter press was still there...simon u made the world a lot poorer when u shut that down...it was the oasis in my desert...

jules, tell u what...mail me the story...i will read thru it and give u a fair critique..the things i do for literature!

Jules said...

Si - Why's that? I was never co-author of it.. ;p

Grunty - Right?!!? What's a girl to do?

Tys - LOL Tys! Don't encourage him. I sent the story to Thor.. he appreciated it. If I sent it to you now it would just make you feel like "sloppy seconds". ;p