Monday, December 26, 2011

Happiness comes in all forms

I had a dream a while ago on a weekend off, after I returned to sleep at 7am. I dreamed that I was at a ski race, and Thor was about to race down. He skied and ended up making the podium. I guess it was some sort of professional ski race, instead of recreational...? Anyway, he got to the bottom and because he did so well it was being spotlighted on tv. I jumped over the barrier and ran up to hug him and he gave me this "I've accomplished my life goal" look. Still wearing one ski, but having taken off one, the crowd going crazy.. tv still filming, he knelt down and said to me "Jules, one of my dreams has come true, now I need to take care of one final thing to complete my life..." as he reached into his racing suit and withdrew a ring for me. "Will you be my wife?"  I fell to my knees, matching his level, looked deep into his eyes and a tear ran down my cheek.

I'd like to say it was a happy ending, but it was literally left open for interpretation at that point, I woke up. I'm not sure if I said yes or not. But I do know I was left with this really delighted feeling after waking up from that.

It was one of those dreams that you don't forget quickly. It's been a few weeks since I dreamed it and still clearly remember it. I hope it sticks with me for a while longer. It makes me happy.

Jules :Osigh)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Well with a leap year coming up it may be all a technicality!!
Of course this was probably your way of telling Thor what you're dreaming about!!
OMG your dreams!!!

Jules said...

Well, Thor already knows he's the man of my dreams......

Last night I had another "guy and girl" dream, but I was the actress off of the tv show "New Girl" and the guy was just some random person I met in a restaurant. It left me feeling happy too. Dreams are weird things.